Client Relationship Specialist
- Act proactively as a link between Blackout Technologies and our customers
- Keep clients informed and communicate requirements and feedback back to Blackout’s project managers and developers.
- Being the one that customers can always go to, either to have a chat about their vacation or because they have feedback, without feeling brushed off.
- Know each customer deeply, along with their tasks and struggles. Develop strategies of how we can help them and bind them to Blackout Technologies
- As a Customer-Experience Manager you are a mix between a Key Account Rep, a Project Assistant, and a best buddy.
- Your job is to make a project with Blackout Technologies as pleasant as eating ice-cream on a hot summer’s day
- Part of your job is also to help our project managers keep the workload of our projects balanced.
Who you are
- You already have a couple years of working experience, ideally in jobs that involve customer interaction.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills (fluent English and German, ideally even a third language) to help our international customers and present our solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- You have high communication skills.
- You are a planner and keep your TO-DOs structured and well-organized.
- You have the ability to work as part of an international, interdisciplinary, and distributed team.
- You love working, and your job is not just a means to an end, but is part of your life, because as a Customer Experience Manager at Blackout Technologies you don’t mind taking a call after official working hours. You make the customer a priority and love helping them.
- You have a proven capability in applying technologies to customer needs
What we offer
- High flexibility around core working hours
- Remote Work / Home Office depending on the projects
- Opportunity to grow responsibility while we grow the company
- Competitive salary
- Working in a young and international team of highly motivated people
Please send your application to jobs (at) blackout (dot) ai
Please include the following items in your application:
- Cover Letter, including why you would love to do this job
- Salary Requirements
- Possible Start Date
Reference Code: CRM12019
Functional Area: Customer Service and Projects
Entry Level: Professional (m/f/d)
Blackout Technologies welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.