Chatbot Modeler (Mini-job/Werkstudent m/w/d) (en)
Blackout Technologies is looking for one or more part-time modelers. Modeling is a way to train Digital Assistants such as chatbots or social robots so that they know what to say in specific situations.
- Create written content to be integrated into chatbots, social robots, and more.
- Learn and use btNexus to model Knowledge Sources based on internal and client specifications.
- Work with Blackout’s teams to meet client needs and deadlines.
- Have some office work, writing, or teaching experience
- Use MS Office or iWork regularly
- Can work independently when expectations are clear
- Enjoy puzzles and problem-solving
- Can think both creatively and logically
- Learn how to use new computer programs or applications quickly
- Speak either English or German at a native level. You should not only speak and write the language well, but enjoy thinking about how people speak and write. Additional languages (especially Portuguese) would be appreciated.
- Knowledge of programming basics would also be appreciated, but is not necessary.
What We Offer
- High flexibility around core working hours
- Opportunity for advancement while we grow the company
- Working in a young and international team of highly motivated people
Please send your application to jobs (at) blackout (dot) ai
Please include the following items in your application:
- Brief cover letter, including why you would love to do this job
- Possible Start Date
Reference Code: Content12019
Functional Area: Content Development
Position: Entry-level / Student (m/f/d)
Blackout Technologies welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.